Grilled Chicken Ratatouille
Traditional ratatouille ingredients — bell pepper, eggplant, zucchini, tomato — get extra sweet and smoky when you throw them on the grill. Serve with grilled chicken breasts, pasta or as a side dish.
creamy avocado chicken salad: recipe here
For the Rub:
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the Wraps:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Vegetable oil, for the grill
- 4 pieces flatbread (use store-bought or make Guy’s flatbread*)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Maui onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
* Make Guy’s Flatbread (optional).
Make the rub: Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl with 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper.
Prepare the wraps: Whisk the mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of the rub in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Toss the chicken with 3 tablespoons rub. Oil the grill; grill the chicken until marked, about 6 minutes. Turn and grill until cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board.
Wipe the grill clean and brush with more oil. Lay the bread on the grill, then brush with the spiced mayonnaise and top with mozzarella. Grill until the bottom is marked, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board.
Cube the chicken and arrange down the center of each piece of bread. Top with the tomatoes, onions and lettuce. Roll up and wrap with parchment paper or foil to seal.
click image for recipe
Hungarian Hot Chicken
- 3 lbs. of Chicken Thighs
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Hungarian Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Pans
- 1 Spatula
Spanish Chicken & Rice Bake
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup canned black bean, washed (optional)
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
- Mix soup, salsa, water, corn, and beans (optional) and rice in 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper) and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Cover tightly with casserole lid or foil.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle with cheese.